Tuesday 12 July 2011

it's just begin

Its been long time i never post a blog..
This is wat i want to tell dat i already engaged since 5 Feb 2011,
but it's just begin..many things to do so why i'm busy lately..very thankfull to all the family and friends who greeting us..
A small party for this engagement make me and My sister doin sum cutey dessert table inspired by  here.
all our (me and My Fiance) happy moment taken by Herna Photography.. and again our journey just begin..



Flower arrangement by Beezeason Florist
calla lili arrangement by Beezeason Florist





one of my bridesmaid

red heart peeptoe by alexander mcqueen make my day
dessert table by me and finnora ciska
During the engagement routine, my family have some little chinese routine. We waiting groom to be and family come to our house and make this engage to be legal
from groom to be family


the symbolize for this engaged


both of us must drink this sweet tea for being sweetsss ha ha ha (chinese tradition)
the other tradition..eat this sweet red pie..Yeahh i know my family is too chinese..but its a tradition..so easy to follow :)


with my sister in law
being new of Tamara's Family
and forever i love my family
all the legal is done..mission complite for this little engagement at my house, and also we going to restaurant for having lunch with those family, more chitchat more picture during this end of day...i'm happy for it..

i love u dad
intro for my sister and her little family

my lil bro and his girlfriend

we try some pose for small rehearsal with those girls and yes those girls are my bridesmaid for the wedding (L-R : Meirina Me&Fiance Anastasia Siantar)

5 comments: