Wednesday 9 March 2011

It Called Inspire

Anastasia Siantar


Remember this popular girl?
Yes its her Anastasia Siantar, because of  her i start blogging and hopefully it will b such a new routine and can inspire people with my post.

My super little dancer which is years ago when i was a choreographer truly turned into a pretty young girl with multitalented skill, start from looking her facebook than lookbook now her blog.. it really SUPERB pictures. I love the way her pose and her outfit too even lil too extreme i think but its UNIQUE for her.. 

Thanks to my dear lil sister Anastasia Siantar who INSPIRED me so much to start using this blog..hihihihi love u girl

2nd Reason i start this blog
If u notice my blog title all of u will b say : "Yes, dats a one of famous branded shoes"
Every women will DIE for Christian Louboutin shoes, super gorgeous heels and dats INSPIRED me too..

Christian Louboutin feat David Lynch -Fetish-

I totally crazy bout this brand since sept 2009, i felt so comfi when i'm using this shoes,the platform design n height of heels such a perfecto shoes and i've 4 pairs and wanna more n more.. :p
RED SOLE





                         

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! my jiejie, my bestfriend and the best coach ever!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. me love u too my superb girl :) smooochhhh

    ReplyDelete